Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where The Ultras Meet.

My friends, and you are my friends. I'm running for president and therefore I declare that everyone is my friend. Especially if they promise to vote for me. Anyway, My friends, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know that unlike some certain, so called politicians, I don't intend to quit the race. Well, at least not unless I get a job offer from  NBC or FOX. Then I may consider dropping out of the race. No sirree bob, I'm in it for the long haul. Although I must say that my PAC, P.I.M.P. is not doing as well as I had hoped. Not one single $50,000 donation has been received yet. Although it's not too late to get your check in. That Lincoln bedroom has a nice fresh coat of paint, I'm told. And now with the best candidates out of the race, like Donny the birther Trump, and the only ones left are the likes of Newt the rotisserie Gingrich and Mitt, like healthcare or not Rommney, left, I feel I'm a shoe in. Oh of course there's still Michelle where's the revolution Bachmann in it and we could still see Sarah see, Russia's right over there Palin, but I'll bet I poll better. Getting back to Romney and Gingrich, have you ever seen two people dance better then these guys? I mean, they back-pedeled away from their past and present better then anybody I've ever seen. It's called the Republican two-step. Not to be confused with the Democrat One-step-forward, one-step-backward dance. That's an easy one, but you never get very far with it.  No, I like where I'm positioned right in the middle. No, I don't mean a moderate. See politics is like the world, it's round. You start at a moderate then go either way, left or right and eventually you meet up again. That's where I am. Right between the ultra wings of both parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment