Wednesday, May 4, 2011

National Bullying Awareness Campaign.

Here's the scene. A 9th grader stands in front of the Principal's desk. The principle says" what do you have to say for yourself, young man". The boy says "my dad says it alright for me to do it". Don't give me that. No parent would tell his child that it's okay to bully. Well, that's what he said, only he doesn't think it's bullying. He did not say any such thing. Yes he did, he said he does it all the time at work. Young man, no employer would allow bullying in the workplace. Well his does. In fact he got a promotion for doing such a good job of it. That can't be. You shouldn't lie to me like that. I'm going to call your father, what's his phone number. You can't call him right now, he'll be busy bullying somebody. Well then who does he work for. I'll call them and register a complaint and then call the newspaper to report them. He works for the U. S. Government.  WHO??? I said the... Never mind, I heard you. Are you telling me that he bullies people for the government? Yes and he doesn't get in any trouble for doing the same thing I did.  Which was to push the kid's head into the toilet because he wouldn't tell me the combination to his locker. Exactly what is it that your father does for the government? They call it enhanced interrogation. Only he uses a piece of wood somehow. But that's called waterboarding, That's torture. Not if you're asking questions and the person you're asking won't give you the answers you want. That's patriotism. My dad said so. The Government said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment