Monday, May 23, 2011

Put Me Down For An Interest Free Account.

Whatta ya think of Newt Gingrich? Now, I've read two books about the Civil War by him and enjoyed them. Having said that, I also must admit that I admire anyone who can get a $500,000 interest free, standard revolving account from Tiffanys. That sounds a bit like a made to order ponzi scheme. Here, look at it this way. You buy, on credit, $500,000 in jewelry from Tiffanys. You sell it for, oh, I don't know, lets say half. $250,000 cash and all you have to do is pay the interest on the $500,000 which computes to about $0. I could afford those payments. Now if I could get a couple of other stores to work out similar deals, I'd be fairly well set. I know I could use Tiffanys as a reference. After all, I'm current on my interest payments. I called today to get more information, but nobody seemed to know who I was or who I should talk to. They kept telling me that such accounts are only for serious contenders for the presidency. Well, hey, I'm serious. If it means a half a million, interest free, you bet I'm serious. Wouldn't you be? And I'll tell you this much. I'm just as serious as Newt is. So he wrote two books. So what? I'm writing one too. Remember?  And I promise not to find fault with the party's budget proposal. In fact I promise to agree with any party that will nominate me. Hey. I'm a very easy going kind of guy. Another plus for me over Newt is that I already have an established PAC. It's P.I.M.P. in case you forgot. It stands for Put In My Pocket. Now if a party plays it's cards right, I might see my way clear to channel a little from my pocket to theirs, if you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment