Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sneakyleaks, An Electric Idea.

My presidential campaign committee has just formed a website called sneakyleaks. I'm proud to state that it is responsible for the release of President Obama's birth certificate. A subsidiary of sneakyleaks that will handle the more odorous releases such as Donald Trump's birth status, is named leakysneakers. It has called into question whether or not anyone on Mars has any memory of Donald in elementary school or for that matter, there seems to be no memory of him ever being from Mars at all. If this is true, and I'm not saying it is, but if it is true, then he would have to be classified as an alien of unknown birth status. At any rate, the website is sneakyleaks@snow.sbs. and it's companion site, leakysneakers@snow.sbs. The "sbs" of course is SnowBeard Speaks. This is the name of my search engine. It's a 353 horsepower engine with overhead cam, from a 1973 Chevy Nova. It was red and was my mother's until she could no longer drive. It then went to my oldest son and now is driving my computer searches. Now, that's called recycling. Which is something else I'm interested in supporting as president. I believe that if we recycle all of the campaign signage each year, and use it to generate electricity, we will have enough energy to power our entire country and have enough left over to export some to China. Another advantage to this idea is that you would be allowed to specify Republican or Democrat electric for your home. You know, red electric or blue electric. That's called marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment