Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Campaign Stuff Of Great Import.

There's a few things I've come to realized about running for President. Number one is that you have to write a book. Fortunately I've already started one. It's more of a textbook. If you look back a few entries in my blog, you'll see the first installment. The purpose of the book is to help people divest themselves of unwanted spouses, legally. The "legally" part is most important, of course. I should also like to ask that you not mention this book to my wife. After all, I don't want her divesting me. It just wouldn't look good for my candidacy for my wife to suggest there's any reason in the world to not support me. This is one book that will never show up on my bookshelf. Actually, my wife is a strong supporter. Why, just yesterday, when I showed her my platform, she said, and I quote, "that stuff just doesn't interest me". Proof enough that she's already excited about the upcoming campaign. I'm awaiting invitations to speak at rallies and fundraisers, which I'm pretty sure are in the mail, as we speak. Should you want me to speak at your rally, just send me a request accompanied by a check in the amount of at least $50,000. And Remember, this amount will also get you a night in the Lincoln bedroom if you make the check payable to P.I.M.P., Put In My Pocket,  which is my PAC. I'm looking forward to speaking with you on some of the most important issues of our day. Like where are you taking me for lunch, and what about your corporate jet to bring me to your event and return me home again. I'd also like to address the issue of a winter trip to Antigua or somewhere similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment