Monday, April 18, 2011

All Hail The Supreme Court.

I'm more excited then ever about my chances in the 2012 presidential buyers sweepstakes. Well, okay you can call it an election if you want, but I think my term is more descriptive of the process since corporations and unions can spend just about any amount they want and collect donations from anyone and or anywhere they please. And I just want to say that my hat's off to the Supreme Court for making it all possible. But lets not overlook the Federal Election Commission for not deciding on any rules to play by. What a wonderful help that is. Actually what I wanted to say is that my hat's in the ring. Let me now state to any and all corporations or foreign powers, no matter friend or enemy,  that you are invited to donate to my PAC, P.I.M.P., or Put In My Pocket any amount you please over $50,000. There will be no questions asked except, when would you like to stay in Lincoln's bedroom. Now, besides these donations for which I am most grateful, I've been brushing up on some of the most important buzz words needed in any campaign of national importance.Words and phrases like "going forward". That's a really important one. Using it liberally, shows that you are up on the latest fad words. Some others are "flavor of the month, , up front, tell it like it is, Sarah Palin, reining in Washington, The Donald, Obamacare, tweet (or is it twit), Paul Ryan Plan, shared sacrifice, rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, birther, Tea Party, just to name a few. It's important to sprinkle as many of these words and phrases in a speech as possible. Extra credit is given for actually using them in context. Although, any useage is still a plus. I must say that I'm getting a lot of great ideas for my stump speech. And work on my platform is moving along splendidly. The platform is vague and low, both of which will be helpful once I'm elected,

No comments:

Post a Comment