Saturday, April 30, 2011

Okay, Who's Fault Is It, Anyway?

So tell me this. How much do you like oil? I'm not talking about vegetable or olive oil, I'm talking about Texas gold. You know, light sweet. I only ask because it's very likely that the price is going to go way up. Way, way up, before it comes down. And it's not likely to come down for quite a while. Wait a minute. Who's fault is it? I mean, this is America. We have to have someone to blame. So which is it, Obama or Trump (Hee Hee) or some other Republican or Democrat? Or can we blame all of our politicians? Well, as much as I'd like to blame our politicians, especially Trump (Hee Hee), the problem is far more likely to be in and as a result of the middle east. You know, the Arab countries. But it's not because they're Arabs. It's because that part of the world sank into a bunch of tribal chiefs, each with his own plot of sand known as sheikdoms. Sand that wasn't worth the powder to blow them up. Until they found a whole lot of oil under the sand. Then each sheik got rich. But the richer they got, they richer they wanted to be. You know, like corporations. So they kept taking from their own people, you know, like politicians. Eventually the people got fed up and decided to get some freedom and some of the riches for themselves. Americans haven't quite gotten to that point yet. Problem is, with all the confusion, oil is likely to stop flowing, or at least slow down. And that means higher prices for lower quantities. Of course there's always a silver lining in every cloud. In this case, our politicians have each other to blame to their hearts content. I assure you, I will rise above this and present the best choice for president. (this entry is paid for by P.I.M.P.) {Put In My Pocket, in case you forgot}

No comments:

Post a Comment