Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I Just Can't Help It.

       I just can't help but think, that late at night after a long hard day on the trail, that when The Donald gets back to his room or home or wherever, he sits down and quietly smiles and then breaks into loud boisterous laughter and asks himself how in the world did I pull that off? He then must think: Why in the world do these people actually believe all that guff? Is it possible that all those people actually do believe it?
       Then the next thing he does, after he stops laughing, is to sit in a recliner and ask himself what silly thing he can say next. Its got to be something really dumb. Something so unbelievable that finally all those people will realize 'I'm not serious'. I'm getting tired of this grind day after day and I wish it was over. Still, everything I say backfires on me. Instead of losing more and more voters, I gain more and more voters.
       Maybe what I need to do is start to be serious. You know, like telling them I'm gonna cut taxes for the rich and increase taxes for the middle class. Heck, with my luck it would bring out more voters for me. I blame that on Reagan. He's the one that suckered all those conservatives on that 'trickle down theory'. All those knuckleheads actually bought it. That's when I realized there's more than just one sucker born every minute. Its more like ten a second.
       But hey, I've already got what I set out to get. All my businesses have increased in value and profits. My brand worth has increased more than ever. Yet no matter who I insult, they seem to vote for me. What can I possibly do to get folks to stop voting for me? Its getting so it ain't fun anymore. Well anyway it looks like there may be some small light at the end of the tunnel. Even some Senators and Congressmen are not being as friendly of late. I think its that judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment