Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Need Only Say, Michelle Bachmann.

Well Sen. Joe McCarthy is still at it. Oh. No. I meant Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is still at it. Oh well, two birds of a feather. Michelle, if I may call her Michelle, probably not with what I'm going to say, but anyway Ms Bachmann, I'm surprised that even after members of your own party including Sec. John McCain, who stood up on the Senate floor to denounce your comments about a loyal employee of the State Dept. and another elected congressman. Even after all that, you're still claiming they're secretly planning a takeover and installation of Sharia Law in America. What concerns me is how our government and our judicial system got so weak that such a takeover could actually take place. Wouldn't it require a majority vote in both houses and the president and then clear the Supreme Court? And Michelle, oops, I forgot, I mean Ms Bachmann can only find one elected official and one employee of the government. Just imagine the mind power it took to piece this little bit of (proof????) together and be able to come to such a conclusion. It boggles the mind. And wobbles and gobbles and hobbles the mind. If her information is true and correct, which I have two hundred of the sharpest investigators in history working on it, then this is the most astounding discovery since, I guess, since the dairy dinosaur. I wonder if she's keeping such a herd? Perhaps that's where she got her information. One morning while milking one of her dinosaurs. A bronto bull, it whispered this information to her: "Follow the milk." Well when this congressman and federal employee both came to the dinosaur store to buy bronto bull milk, she knew she had the goods on them. Right up until they paid for the stuff and evaporated. We think they may be sweetened and condensed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment