Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Private Conversations.

       Ya know President Trump is the kind of guy I would like to sit down and have a cold one with. Well all except all his bragging. And his appointing his family to high positions even though they can't get a security clearance. And then there's that firing of Comey and nearly firing his Attorney general. And what about badmouthing the  NSA, CIA and almost any other agency that might find out about Russian friendships and a ton of other nonsense.
       Other than those things, it might be fun to talk to a president over a couple of beers. After all, how many people get to talk things over with the Donald? So lets see, what could we talk about? Well, no matter what I ask about, I'd hear how bad Russia investigation is and what a waste of time. So sad And then its his turn and he a asks me how large I think the inaugural speech crowd was, which was the largest in history.
       Then the conversation turns to current topics. He says he's got Kim by the short hair and Kim's afraid of me. I think I'll shoot down his next rocket. It'll be okay because he's afraid of me. So I ask about Israel. Ya know, they love me over there, they love me. And Netanyahu is completely innocent of all this fake news  and he loves me and he'll be exonerated of any wrong doing. And by the way, Obama really screwed up Between Obamacare and the Iran deal, they hate America, but I'm gonna fix that. They're gonna love us.
       Well, except for all that fertilizer, I think it'd be .... Well not so great as you'd think.

No comments:

Post a Comment