Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quit Whining About Weiner And Get Back To Work.

From what I understand, the congress can't seem to get any work done because of this Wiener thing. I think it's just an excuse. After all, they never seem to get much work done. What with two gyms open only to members of congress. Did you know that they won't even tell how much it costs to operate these two gyms? I mean ,come on. It's taxpayer money. Somebody was quoted as saying it's a matter of national security. National security? Give me a break. How is providing a gym for Tony Wiener to photograph himself, a national security issue? And getting back to congress not getting much work done, even when they do get  something passed, they often get it wrong. Or tack on so many special interest earmarks, that it's overladen with pork spending. I tell ya it's gotta stop. Now when I'm president, you're gonna see some changes. Those gyms are gonna be turned into homeless shelters. That should shake up congress. To have a homeless shelter so close to where they live and work. I doubt they've ever seen anything like that or anyone like that. They'll think there's been an invasion of poor folk. Should scare the be-jeepers out of them. Anyway, getting back to congress getting sidetracked by a wiener of a wiener, couldn't they just sit down at their little desks in the House and Senate and start to do some honest work? It would be so novel that it would surely catch the eye of the media. The media is always looking for something new and different to report on. After all. When your talking to people 24/7/52, you hope, beyond hope, for something different to talk about. I know my eyes glaze over after a few minutes of a Blitzer assault.  And I no longer even try to watch a report from some of the, so called, reporters. I think that's why Heraldo doesn't show up much anymore. Anyway congress, you're never gonna get any relief from illicit issues unless you actually get back to work. And then stay there. You know, nose to the grindstone. You have heard that expression, haven't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment