Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have I got A Deal For You.

I read an article last week that didn't register at the time, but it's beginning to turn my thinking. We keep complaining that China is manipulating it's currency to their advantage and to our disadvantage. We don't like it and we're increasingly demanding they stop. Then Japan did the same thing. It devalued it's money to combat China. Then I heard there are other countries that are "managing" their currency. Soooo. If this is the wave of the future, how come we haven't heard of it before now? Why is it that we always seem to be the last in the family to know? That's what my wife asks me whenever I forget to tell her something. But it's a good question. What's wrong with giving China a little of it's own medicine? While we're at it, we should start sending them products that are contaminated with our unwanted poisons? We've got a bunch of coal ash we can let them have real cheap. And garbage. Wow. Have we got a pile for them. I don't mean to be hard on China. If Iran and North Korea want some of our stuff, we'll be happy to work out a deal. Even Russia could have a little, if they promise to back our demands on Iran. In fact, we've got some bedbugs in America, we'd be willing to share, if the price is right. How about a deal on killer bees and illegal aliens? Hey, I'm just trying to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment