Sunday, July 15, 2018

Foot And Lie.

       Have you noticed some TV stations, I mean local stations, around the country are becoming FOX type and even FOX related because of new ownership? Well, its supposedly true. The unfortunate part of that is that they're supporting Donald Trump. Now its one thing to support conservative thinking and quite another to support Trump thinking.
       I think that conservatives are strange enough without going all Trump on themselves. They don't seem to realize The Donald is not the Messiah. In fact, he's not even the messy. Anyone who pats himself on the back as much as he does must have shoulder problems. Some people suffer from what's called 'trigger finger a case where a person loses control of that finger, The Donald seems to have trigger tongue.
       Growing up, I was always taught that if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. Well, let me say Mr. Trump has two nice feet. There, I've met my duty. Now where he puts those two feet is the real question. I've never known anyone who could walk on one foot and keep the other foot in his mouth.
       Then we come to the question of ; is it (lay or lie) on the couch? I'm told that lie is the proper word. Well, The Donald can do that on the couch, in a chair or on his feet. Even with one foot in his mouth. And please children, don't try this at home. Or church, or school, or anyplace else

No comments:

Post a Comment