Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Finally A Sensable Spot For a Parttime Governor.

       I just read the strangest story in the Huffington Post today. "SARAH PALIN TO PRESIDE AS A JUDGE OVER REALITY TV COURTROOM," Sarah Palin? As a judge? On TV. Well okay, to be fair, I'm sure she loves the idea of all that attention. But to make decisions that effect people's lives? Oh, wait, it is reality TV, so I guess it might not effect folks that much.
       Still, this must be a dream come true. I wonder how much time she'll be allowed to address her ideology before she gets down to deciding any cases? No! I didn't say idiocy I said ideology. Although in Sarah's case the difference between the two is, well, not so much. Poor gal, so many people think she's a few coins short of a penny. On the other hand she does have a sizable following who think she's as smart as a whip, to quote an old saying. I assume that would mean a buggy whip.
       Actually I think she's more clever than smart. And the article points out that she is neither a lawyer or a judge, Nor has she ever attended law school. I guess the question begs, what will she be doing in a courtroom? I have to say though it might be very entertaining. And I'll bet she'll be deciding politically sensitive cases along with the more mundane bank heists and such. Anyway, the show would air in 2017. Time enough to bone up on all this law stuff, right?
       Did you notice Sarah has endorsed Donald Trump? Of course so has Ben Carson and Chris Christie, so she's in good company, she'll fit right in. I think if Trump were to run on a third party ticket it would be great. How about the "KNOW NOTHING" party? Too obvious, I suppose. But one source said of Palin that "her telegenic personality, wide appeal and common sense wisdom make her a natural for this kind of format."
       Telegenic, wide appeal? Well, maybe, but common sense wisdom? How can anyone tell? As far as I can tell, nobody can understand anything she says.

1 comment:

  1. I understand that this will be a "Court of Common Sense!" She has no common sense (should I say she is nonsensical) and her husband has even less common sense as proven by his serious snowmobiling accident

    ReplyDelete