Friday, July 15, 2011

So Whatta You Think?

Let me ask you a question. What do you think about when you're not doing anything? No, not when you're asleep. That's dreaming. No, I want to know what you think about when you're just siting there. Like when you're day-dreaming. Ya know what I think? I think some folks don't think of anything. They just sit there and stare and there isn't a thought in their head. These folks seem to live the longest. Not that that's what I'm trying to find out. I mean, if I have to just sit and not think, I'd rather be dead. But I think people like that must lead boring lives. On the other hand, they may not think so. The second type of person thinks about what to have for supper or what reality show to watch on TV. That's what they think of instead of living in reality. Then there's the folks who spend their free time planing over and over what they'll do on vacation or for the weekend. Then there's the dreamers. They sort of fantasize what they'd like to be. You know, like perform super human feats or be great lovers or visit exotic places or make places exotic because they're there. I think this type of person must have some fun, but probably never has a chance to make any of these things come true. Then there's the doers. These folks are so busy doing things they never get to really enjoy any of the things they do. Next up it's the thinkers. These folks are always thinking about something of importance. At least it's important to them. I'm not sure if they ever get to solve anything or come to a conclusion, but they're thinking. Then there's the envisioner. People who look for ideas and solutions to problems. I think these folks are the most interesting. They may not look like they've done anything, they look like the folks who just sit there and stare without a thought in their heads, but every once in a while they ask a question you probably can't answer. They're somewhat odd, except these folks are actively searching. If you're a searcher, you learn more then anybody else. It's fun to be a searcher, I think. In fact, I'd rather be a searcher then any other kind of person. So anyway. What kind of person are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment