Monday, October 18, 2010

From China To Delaware.

Can you imagine? Two articles in the papers today about China and Iran. It seems Chinese companies and banks are dealing with Iran to help with it's nuclear program against U.N. Sanctions and in the other both countries are trying to steal secrets from private U.S. companies. Ya know, it's not bad enough that they steal jobs from America, but now we find out they've been stealing our corporate technology simply by buying it from employees. Presumably employees who's jobs haven't already been shipped to China. Ya gotta hand it to these folks. They're not timid. That and they know pushovers when they see them. I mean like us (as in U.S.). I do so mean us. We may have the best equipped, best trained, most dedicated military, but look who runs it. Our government, that's who. Now if you want to talk about how well trained our leaders are, check out what John McCain's daughter said about the O'Donnell woman running for the Senate in Delaware. Called her a nut case, that's what. Said she is making a mockery of our electoral system. Ya know what? She's right. And O'Donnell isn't alone. In fact I 'd say well over half the folks running for office are unfit to serve. But some will win. Maybe more then just some. When your only claim to fame is being blessed by someone who quit her job as Governor before half her term had expired, because you look like a grizzly bear, are you sure you're the right person for the job? If I'd known that, I'd have quit my job years ago. I can't quit now. I'm retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment