Monday, October 14, 2013

Election Year News Flash.

       Well, here we are folks, we're right down to the wire. For today's news audio we have excerpts of Republican nominee, Senator Ted Cruz's stump speech. "It has been said and I now ask you, did Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton actually come from Mars? Does she hide her green color with a lot of makeup? I'm not saying it's true, I'm merely asking, is it true? And my opponent's ridiculous suggestion that I constantly use innuendo is just another of her fiendish attacks against my good name. Is it possible that the sightings of UFOs dating back to the time of her birth, an indication that those flying saucers were actually bringing her egg here? I'm simply asking. And did those aliens actually land and plant the announcements of her birth? Again, I'm just asking. But could all these convenient coincidences have just remarkably happened, with all the stars aligned as never before, or is she an alien from Mars? I'm not saying it's so, I'm just asking. And again, let me reiterate, I do not use the tactic of innuendo."
       Now we here from Secretary Hillary Clinton in her stump speech. "The man is nuts. Thank you very much. Now are there any questions? Yes. I have said that my nutty opponent is nuts. I've also said he specializes in innuendo. I've also stated that he single-handedly caused the government shutdown and credit default which started in October of 2013 and is still going three years later now in October 2016. You notice he hasn't denied that. The man is certified nuts."
       Oh wait. Audience we have Sen. Cruz on live hookup. "These suggestions that I use innuendo, I must say, it's been said, and I ask you now, is it not Hillary that is the one to use innuendo? And as for the government shutdown and credit default, I submit this was just another part or her fiendish scheme to get elected? I'm not saying it's so, I'm just submitting. Is it possible she has caused all this pain to Americans simply to bring more attention to herself?"
       I'm told that Secretary Clinton has a response to these allegations. "He's nuts, period."
       Well, there you have it listeners. With only days to go before the presidential election, both candidates have sharp words for each other. And with Secretary Clinton leading in the polls by double digits, it's simply too close to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment