Thursday, June 18, 2015

It's Campaign Time Again

       Well! Finally! At last the time has come. We're blessed with the decision to run for the presidency by THE Donald Trump. I don't know if you realize what that truly means. What it means is that there is an opening for me to take another stab at running. My Super Pack, P.I.M.P is still intact. And yes, that's right, it still means Politician In My Pocket. I found my platform in the cellar and it's still usable, with a little work and replacing one plank that has some water damage.
       My slogan will be "I'm just as good, or bad, as the rest of them." The main difference between me and the rest of the presidential hopefuls is that I'm new at this and therefore don't know about all the dirty tricks and lies like the others. It's not so much that they lie a lot, and some are so rich they won't need to embezzle anything, not that I'm rich, but I just can't figure out how to do it and get away with it. I'd be too scared to try.
       Many contenders feel that if something is good for them, it must be good for everybody. But when I say that, it's probably true, unlike my esteemed opponents. Now as to building walls and getting Mexico to pay for them, well I just don't know. If they're gonna pay for it, they might just demand to design them too. Could be too many doorways.
And speaking of walls, shouldn't we build a wall around Texas? I'll bet the rest of the country would gladly donate the necessary funds to built it even higher. Maybe while we're at it, we could start spending money based on where it comes from. Like most mid-western and southern states contribute less, they should get less. I think that's my missing plank. Remember, a vote for me is a vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment